St. Michael Catholic School is searching for a part time registered nurse. The individual must transmit the mission and culture of St. Michael Catholic School in all they do. We are seeking a service-minded person who will foster a healthy and professional atmosphere for students, staff and parents.
- Perform health screenings
- Provide healthcare for students, faculty and staff
- Maintain student/faculty health information in school management system
- Serve as a liaison between school personnel, families, and community healthcare providers to ensure a healthy school environment.
- Provide health education as needed to students and staff
- Consult with school personnel such as administration, teachers, food service providers, the physical education instructor, and coaches
- Monitor immunization records in school management system
- Perform hearing and vision screenings per state guidelines
- Distribute medications as necessary
- Make decisions and recommendations regarding school healthcare, sanitation, and safety measures
- Serve as a liaison as needed regarding student Individual Service Plans (ISPs) and 504 Plans
- Serve clerical duties as time permits and are assigned in the school office
Job Qualifications: Registered Nurse
Level: Hourly - $22 per hour