St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish is in the growing and vibrant community of Valparaiso, Indiana. We are a community alive with the mission of the Church to bring Christ to our community and bring our community to Christ.
We are looking for an experienced Music Minister to accept this position who, as a Catholic Christian:
- loves Christ and His Bride, the Church
- works well as part of a team
- wants to share the gifts Christ has given them and helps others use theirs
- celebrates the diversity of the Church and her liturgical music
This staff position offers the Director artistic freedom, formation, flexible hours, an appreciative community, supportive parish leadership, a generous compensation package including paid holidays and vacation pay, and easy access to the choir area, office, and music rehearsal room.
- developing and directing cantors, adult choir, bell choir, youth singers, and musicians
- leading music ministry at Sunday, holy day, wedding, funeral, and other worship events
- performance on organ and piano
- administrating the parish’s music ministry office