- St. Casimir Catholic Elementary School has an opening for position of Vice Principal for Academic Affairs and Curriculum effective for the 22-23 school year.
- The Vice Principal for Academic Affairs and Curriculum works in conjunction with the Principal regarding curriculum development, teacher evaluation, scheduling, and student academic needs.
- The Vice Principal for Academic Affairs and Curriculum works closely with the Principal, administrative team, faculty and staff on various matters regarding teaching and learning.
- St. Casimir School is located at 4329 Cameron Avenue - Hammond, Indiana 46327.
- Practicing Catholic
- Strong commitment to Catholic school education
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Excellent technological skills
- Minimum five years teaching experience and/or administrative experience
- Graduate degree in Education or a related field
- Hold an Indiana school administrator license or the ability to obtain license
- Coordinates the regular review of the academic program including curriculum mapping and development in conjunction with Principal
- Co-leads with Principal and participates in faculty meetings
- Develops the Master schedule, faculty schedules, and participates in the student admissions process as needed in conjunction with the Principal
- Working in concert with colleagues to build teacher capacity to enhance student learning by developing systems and structures to monitor, assess, and analyze the effectiveness of instruction
- Works with the Principal to recruit, train, develop, and retain highly qualified faculty
- Supports new faculty and establishes mentorship program in conjunction with Principal
- Leads the development of teacher professional development to support best classroom practice
- Coordinates classroom observations with Principal
- Recommends to Principal professional growth and development opportunities for faculty members
- Attends evening and weekend events as needed
- Contributes to the faculty and parent newsletters
- Coordinates strategic planning goals as related to Academic Affairs
- Assists with daily school operations
- Other duties as assigned by Principal.