Faith Formation and Evangelization Director
Saint Patrick Catholic Community
Saint Patrick Catholic Community in Chesterton is looking for a part-time Faith Formation Director. Approximately 15 to 20 hours a week.
The Faith Formation and Evangelization Director functions in leading the church to grow by providing leadership in Faith Formation and Evangelization. The Director works with and under the direction of the Pastor. A member of the Leadership team. Guiding discipleship, fellowship and promotion of Saint Patrick Catholic Community.
- Directing the Faith Formation Program of Saint Patrick Community. This would include the Sacramental Preparation for the school and Faith Formation Program.
- Guiding the catechists and recruiting them for the Faith Formation Program.
- Maintaining a proper budget for the program.
- Making sure that proper materials are provided for the student and catechists.
- Conducting Formation sessions for Sacramental Preparation which would include the school and Faith Formation.
- To create programs, events for the Faith Formation of the Parish. This could include Date Night Out and something like Theology on TAPT.
- Be creative and think outside the box for ideas to advance getting the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Saint Patrick Community.
- For Social Media to create the Church’s weekly bulletin.
- Working to keep the social media of the community attractive and engaging. This would include the Parish App, Message Boards, Facebook and Website.
- Generate content for social media that builds meaningful connections and encourage community members.
- Collaborate with other ministries for information to include on the social platforms.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Be available for Evening meetings.
- Attending the Parish Staff Meetings twice a month.
- Being available for the Faith Formation Session classes.