Bishop Noll is GROWING and seeking the following position where the individual will start as soon as possible.
Promotes Catholic identity and nurtures the education of students by planning and tailoring courses of study; monitoring, assisting with, and correcting, academic efforts; providing a safe environment conducive to learning.
- Model and demonstrate Catholic teachings at all school sponsored events.
- Follow lesson plans provided by the regular Teacher to create a cohesive and consistent learning experience for students
- Manage the classroom effectively to encourage student participation, minimize distractions and maintain a positive learning environment
- Adapt teaching methods to fit the needs of each individual student
- Supervise students in and out of the classroom, including in the halls, on the playground and in the cafeteria
- Provide in-class and at-home assignments based on the available lesson plan
- For long-term substitutes: develop lesson plans and assignments consistent with the regular teacher’s past lesson plans
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the principal
Classroom Management, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Presentation Skills, Self-Motivated, Objectivity, and Confidentiality